Monday, April 5, 2010

Argh.

No excuses. But I am sure I can come up with some anyway. :) I gained 2 pounds last week and lost 2.1 this week. So I guess it is all good. It has been a very very stressful time lately. There...that is my excuse. I did recently join http://www.sparkpeople.com/. I absolutely hate journaling but I thought maybe it might help me be more successful. It is not easy for me to sit down and add it all but anything worth doing takes effort so this is my effort.

I have not exercised for 2 weeks. I am sad as I was doing so good. And guess what? Either the stress or the exercise is the culprit....I am so tired again. All the time. I do miss the exhiliration I got from exercising so I need to get back in the game.

And our exercising humor. My daughter LOVES to exercise with me but will whine and complain most of the time. She is doing a Wii exercise with me and the screen is not recognizing what she is doing so she was super frustrated. Our 20 minute workout turned into 45 with me doing almost a double workout. It was not the funnest thing but sometimes I couldn't stop laughing at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment