Monday, April 26, 2010

-3.7! Yaaaaay

It has been awhile...missed me? :)

I haven't blogged recently. I had some things happen that were upsetting so I didn't know quite what to do. Then someone said something to me, I won't repeat what, but it lit a fire in a way. The last few weeks have been up and down but I am proud of myself this past week. What makes it different? I started logging my calories. Ugh! Can I tell you how much I HATE to do that? But I decided that if I want to be more successful then I need to make some changes, especially some that are more difficult. I have actually been more aware of what I am eating and some things just don't look good to me knowing how many calories they have. I haven't really exercised per say but I do walk more. I try and walk to places more. I have actually enjoyed the time with my kids more. Especially when we can do random stops and play. I think my kids have enjoyed it too.

I also stopped nursing my son. I was so excited when I realized I could eat dairy again without it affecting my baby. Course, guess what? I actually have not ate hardly any because I get too sick from it now. I can't tell you how excited I felt when I saw a carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It used to be a big love of mine. I looked at that thing and thought how sick I would be and easily put it down. Yay for me!

So I have a busy busy next couple of weeks. So here is to hoping that I don't let the stress get me down. Keep it trucking people.......I am a little tired here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment