Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You have to be kidding me!

So I really thought I was doing better. HA!!!! A BIG FAT HA!!! I have been so busy, so tired, and having some major back pain. But I still thought all was ok. Then I went back to my first post to see my weight. GREAT!!! I am bigger! What?!? Seriously? Not by much as I can't remember the exact weight I am today but by about a pound or less. What a joke. 5 months and I have not been successful. Argh! Very frustrating. In June I plan to try something new and let's hope this works. Because this is crazy. My back pain has actually been so bad that I have not exercised. I looked up back pain and it suggested rest. That will help my weight loss. But sometimes you have to do what you can to help the cause move further right?

No comments:

Post a Comment