Friday, July 30, 2010

Missed me?

You know you did! he he. So a run down of the happenings. On June 1st I started the HCG diet. Can I tell you that I loved and hated those first fat loading days. Then by day 3 I couldn't wait to start the actual diet because I felt so terrible from all the junk food. I did ok. I could have done better if I hadn't cheated so much. :( But I did lose a total of 17 pounds! Yay for me! Since stopping the HCG I have stayed between the same range and started to get quite frustrated with myself. So I started exercising and....gasp......counting those darn calories. But I am down 19 pounds now!!!!! Waaa hoooooo! I have not seen that number on the scale in awhile and can't wait to see lower numbers. I won't go off the starting weight of this blog as I actually think I gained a bit. Oh man...just went back and looked at my starting weight. I gained a lot. UGH! I started HCG at 199.2. Shudder! I am now at 180! So I am quite excited and totally counting it as 19 and not the other. :)

So things I have discovered in the last 2 months. You actually do feel better when you exercise. I have found myself even exercising at 10 PM if that is the only time I can squeeze it in. And 2nd? Eating right is a totally complete lifestyle change. You have to commit to it FOREVER. These will be hard, I know. But I am looking forward to the adventure at the same time. Happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment