Monday, August 2, 2010

Exercise progress

My kiddos have been sick, I am guessing they got it from the gym. But I hate to say it, I am taking them back. I will just try to be more proactive about keeping them clean. But I can not wait to get back to the gym. My weight sizes are not that big at home and I really miss the bigger workout there. But I still have kept up with my exercising, every day. I have even stayed up till 11:30 pm once to make sure I got it in. I feel so much better. On most days I have great energy, when I get enough sleep. :) And when I was camping with the family I raced my daughter back and forth to the car to load our gear and I was surprised that I wasn't winded when I did that. Normally I would be so I am super pumped about that. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment