Monday, February 8, 2010

Good news and not so good news

-o.7..........that is the good news. The not so good news? I still didn't lose what I had gained last week. Argh! But even though my success, or lack of it, is not that great, I am still glad I am doing this. It makes me more......aware of what I am eating knowing that I will have to blog it later.

To review last week....I was really sick AGAIN! And was getting very little sleep. So I kind of canned the exercise last week and just tried to get better. I feel much better today but am still sick. And the bad air is killing me! My asthma has been bad. I also started nursing the baby at night again. Long story there. And for some reason I am feeling some major "Last Supper" eating today. I am not sure why....probably that I was not as happy with my weight loss. "Last Supper" eating is something I learned in a book I have been reading called Intuitive Eating. It is what you usually feel before you go on a diet...like you will suddenly have forbidden foods so you eat a TON of everything. I am really loving this book so far.

Now I have a question....for anyone that knows stuff about high blood pressure. I have been taking my pills but forget the first one most of the time. But my heart races a lot at night. Anyone know if that has anything to do with it? So I don't sleep well at all. Makes for rough days for sure.

OK. I am off to try and have a better week....wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck1
    Keep up the hard work.
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!
    Keep up the hard work.
    JC

    ReplyDelete