Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Success?!?

Is it a hint? My step stool finally gave out on me. The only really bad thing is that he gave out while I was on him. I fell and landed right on the top bar. That was Thursday of last week. I am still in so much pain it is crazy. I tried to exercise the other day and couldn't because it hurt so bad. My sister made me laugh telling me that the stool was trying to give me a hint, "Hey Chubby! Remember that weight loss goal you were trying to do? Well, maybe you should get on that and get OFF me!" Then it collapsed. It is now outside because it can't handle the sight of me munching on those Cadbury eggs I fell in love with. So the kids have dropped hints, "If you drink anymore caffeine you will be grounded!" and the stool "I can't take anymore of this Chubby!" Maybe somewhere in all that I listened as I lost weight. I tried really hard to not be upset about it as it was only 0.4 but at least it is not a gain. And here is some more exercise humor. Butterball follows EVERYTHING the Mii does when he exercises. It is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I'm so sorry about your accident. That's terrible. And I know about being in pain after a fall. I fell during my pregnancy with Zander. I slipped and fell into my coffee table and hit my ribs and did the splits and I can't normally do the splits so...it was not pretty. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete