Monday, February 15, 2010

Surprise!

I am totally shocked! I ate so bad. I was still sick, tired, and didn't exercise. Received a yummy delicious huge box of chocolates from my husband for Valentine's Day. And yet the scale said...........................wait for it.........................................THE SAME!!!!!!! I did not gain!!!!!! I was shocked as I ate the whole box by myself. Shhhh. It was so good. It is a good thing we don't get those all the time. :) Now if I could sleep so I could get better then maybe just maybe I could feel human.

One thing is I am very good at quitting. I quit everything! So I absolutely feel that I need and want to not quit this.

So...here is a little humor for you. I wonder if I look this funny when I do the hula hoop on the Wii. She is so funny when she exercises. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. OMG HILARIOUS!!!! Although I must say that when I do the 6 mins of hula hooping I feel like I could die. My hips start grinding away into nothingness. She is so funny how she has her hands on her knees and doesn't really go in circles. Oh and the 80's jumper...epic!

    ReplyDelete