Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lumpy, Dumpy, and Grumpy.....

Was this supposed to stay positive? Oh pickles! OK, then forget the title. he he.

Why do we seem to not take care of ourselves when we don't feel well? Or is it just me? I have felt sick and down this week. And you know what I ate? JUNK! Why is that? Doesn't it make more sense that when we are sick is when our bodies need good food? So why did I eat bad? I know that I had a hard time because NOTHING sounded good and then I would walk in the kitchen and grab some bad food. Crazy. So now that I recognize this do you think I can chose better foods so that hopefully I will feel better sooner? Let's hope so! Course I do have one thing that I think is a contributing factor for me lately. Our lovely mucky yucky air. My asthma has been acting up a ton and I am wondering if it is adding to my congestion and no voice.

If any of you read my other blog you might remember this plate of brownies......yummmmmmm. There were actually two plates. I only made a double batch because normally my family inhales these. I have never actually made them with frosting before. And as they are made with purred carrots and spinach then I don't mind that they inhale them. I made the frosting part for my husband. Darn him for having better restraint then me. I seriously ate WAY too much of these. Especially the yummy frosting. I ate so much that I served the last two to the kids for breakfast just to get them out of the house.OK........not sure how to feel about this and I think the picture does not give it justice. I had measured my waist earlier this month and had recorded it on the Wii Fit. My husband, being the competitive guy he is measured his and entered his. Mine was 44.5 and his was 42. What? I did not think that was possible at all! And I was quite upset. So....call me crazy. I tried his pants on today. He has always been telling me to wear his pants as I don't have many and I have always responded that I would be sad if they fit as he weighs a little bit more then me. Guess what? They fit......... They aren't tight......and they are super baggy in the legs so it does make me feel a little better. And confirms what I thought. SOMEONE sucked in his tummy when he measured it! Ha! He is caught! He heAnd this is me in my own pants. They are a bit tight and make me have a muffin top but I like them better on me. I feel better in them which is a plus.

1 comment:

  1. That stinker! He totally sucked in! His pants are way bigger on you. You look good! I'm excited to watch you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete