Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not to shabby

Yesterday.........oh man. On a good to bad food ratio.....the bad food one! But I exercised, did a little walking so I am not about to beat myself up about it.

Last night I probably got 3 hours sleep, if that, and was fully prepared for today to be bad. To be honest, when I had to get up for the day I was thinking of being totally lazy and plugging in movies all day and vegging out on the couch. Then I remembered that I teach pre-school tomorrow so no lounging for me as I had to get ready for that. To even think about eating right and exercising felt totally out of the question. But the night before I had packed my snack bowl. I had chosen some good snacks, at least I felt.And then planned on any other grazing being fruits or veggies. I am proud to admit that so far I have ate very, very well! Yeah for me! I have only exercised for 15 minutes so far but am hoping to squeeze more in before the night is through. I have been surprised how good I have felt today with being so tired.

When I woke up I did think of just grabbing some mini candy bars to eat. "Research" has shown thought that I will get very sick if I do that. Sugar on an empty stomach or too much in general actually makes me really sick so I am glad I listened to myself. (Patting myself on back now)

No comments:

Post a Comment