Sunday, March 21, 2010

-1.5

Waa hoo! I am happy about that. I have been eating a TON better and trying to get that exercise in. I hate to admit it.....but I feel a lot better too. Gasp! I know. Scary. he he. Here is another scary thing. I am almost out of the candy in my house and I am not feeling panicky at all about that. Complacent actually. I must be broken for sure. :) Now I just wish it was easy to keep up this healthier lifestyle. I have loved getting my Bountiful Basket. I have loved all the vegetables and fruits. The newest odd fruit that I have tried and actually like quite a bit now....Kumquats. Pretty sour little things but I like them.

Now here is a bit of weight loss humor for you:

My Mother had commented that my fingers must get a good workout from texting. My father said maybe I should text with the rest of my body. I laughed so hard about that.


Son prayed, "Bless me to lose weight, and gain the weight, and lose the weight, and lose the weight, and gain the weight. Amen." That must be what I have been praying for. Oops!


Father said he didn't see me in line for the Biggest Loser line up. Maybe I should.....that is not the first hint I have had. :)

Happy healthy eating everyone! Try a new food in the following weeks and let me know how it went.

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least in your sons prayer there is one more "lose the weight" than gain, so your good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to try some spaghetti squash (instead of spaghetti) with some home made tomato sauce no meat. Very tasty and all veggies.

    ReplyDelete