Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ha ha! Caught you!

You thought I had quit didn't you! Ha ha! No such luck. Yes I have done poorly but I am still NOT quitting! I gave into tempation and weighed on Tuesday. Ugh! Yeah I had definately been stress eating with my husbands injury and taking care of him. Gained 5.5 pounds. Yeah, I know....not good.

Well, my leg is finally feeling great so I started exercising. I only worked out the last two days but can I tell you they were seriously killer ones. Yesterdays was so bad that my arch on one foot hurts very badly and my one hand and wrist hurt. Very odd and dumb places to hurt yourself from exercising if you ask me. So I have been wondering if it was my shoes as they have no arch support. So I am very happy that I am getting new decent ones. Can't wait! Today the program suggested I rest from my workout. Yeah! I needed to. I have iced my owies off and on all day.

I still have done bad at veggies. I can do fruits but it takes more effort for veggies so that has been my goal.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. My favorite cheerleader is my cousin Kristin. She always makes me feel like I can do it and that is what I need. And what I think we all need. I need to be more like her. Thank you Kristin! You are amazing!

Happy exercising and eating those veggies. I am off to cut up some and pre-package them in hopes that it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment